Via degli Scozzesi n.13
00046 Grottaferrata (Rome) (Italy)
Types of Data Collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, by itself or through third parties, include: Cookies; Usage data.
Complete details on each type of Personal Data collected are provided in
displayed prior to the Data collection.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory and failure to provide these Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data are not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Controller.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the right to communicate or disclose them, relieving the Controller of any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the Data
Methods of processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent
unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain parties involved in the organization of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Controller at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Controller may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party.
In any case, the Controller will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data are processed at the Controller’s operating offices and in any
other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more
information, contact the Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other their own. To find out more about the place of processing, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a
country outside the European Union or to any international organization
governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such
as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Controller to safeguard
Users may check whether one of the transfers just describe has taken place by checking the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data, or request information by inquiring with the Controller at the contact information as above.
The Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purposes they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Controller’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
The Controller may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer
period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such
consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Controller may be obliged to retain
Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the
performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of processing
The User’s data are collected to allow the Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section allow the Controller to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics con IP anonimizzato (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC
(“Google”). Google utilizes the collected Personal Data to track and examine
the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them
with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. Anonymization works by abbreviating the Users’ IP address within the boundaries of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries belonging to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookie; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding the data processed by the Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the Controller, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data by the Controller.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on contractual measures connected with it.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority or bring suit in court.
Details on the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Controller, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Controller is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn whether the Controller is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Controller through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Controller as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information on processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the
Controller in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising
from improper use of this Website or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interactions and that may also be used to contain Personal data, such as IP address (system logs).
Information not contained in this Policy
More information on the processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Controller at any time, using the contact information.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses support these requests, the User may consult their respective privacy policies.
at any time by giving notice to its Users on this page and possibly within this
Website and/or – as far as technically and legally feasible – sending a notice
to Users via any contact information available to the Controller. Please check
this page often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the
Should the changes affect processing activities legally based on the User’s consent, the Controller shall collect new consent from the User, if required.