Castelli’s HMUN delegates present their topics to the parents.
Some of the major topics that the Castelli students will discuss and debate in committee sessions are:
- Missile Defence Systems in the Disarmament and International Security committee
- Trade and Currency Manipulation at the Economic and Financial Committee
- Disputed Area in the East China Sea and Peacekeeping forcesin the Special Political and Decolonization committee
- Political prisoners and diplomatic asylum in the Legal committee
- Human experimentation with the World Health Organization
- Land Rights for indigenous people
- Genetic testing and privacy at the Summit on Biotechnology
Women in Higher Education at the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
This vast array of topics and committees will ensure a uniquely engaging and thought-provoking experience for our delegates where they will address some of the most pressing issues of our time.