Part Time Physical Education Teacher
Castelli International School is looking for a part-time Physical Education teacher, to teach three lessons a week (Wednesday afternoons) to middle school students.
What we can offer:
- A part-time contract,
- Motivated pupils who are eager to learn,
- Relatively small class sizes (generally between 14 and 18)
- 3 lessons a week, that run consecutively (1pm – 3:30pm)
- Excellent sports facilities: basketball court, tennis court, volleyball court, 2 all-weather football pitches and all the necessary equipment to do football, basketball, hockey, rugby, netball and volleyball,
- Motivated and friendly staff,
- Support and mentoring from the Head of Sport.
What we are looking for:
- A qualified sports teacher or someone with at least 2 years of sports coaching experience. Those currently training for a specific sports teaching/coaching qualification will also be considered,
- A teacher with a willingness to teach a wide range of sports (all mentioned above),
- A fluent English speaker, who will conduct all lessons exclusively in English,
A passionate sports practitioner who will be able to engage, inspire and include pupils of all abilities,
- A practitioner who will focus on the technical skill development of all pupils in each of the sports as part of all lessons, whilst also including competitive matches as well,
- A teacher who will educate pupils about the integral role that sport should play in their lives and the importance of it to their well-being.