Full time Middle School Science and Technical Education Teacher
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and inspirational Middle School Science and Technical Education teacher.
Start date: December 2019/ January 2020.
- Contract type: Full Time (18 contact hours)
- Contract term: Fixed Term
- A degree and science teaching qualification
- Have a valid European Union passport or be already in possession of a visa that allows work in Italy
- At least 2 years science teaching experience to students ages 11 to 14 (KS3)
- Passion for teaching, hands-on learning and commitment to educating the whole child
- Familiarity with the Checkpoint Science curriculum (Cambridge International Education)
- A solid knowledge of ICT and Technical Education.
- Intermediate level Italian
- Ability to work creatively with other team members to increase student involvement and learning
- Flexibility and excellent organizational skills
How to Apply:
- send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full CV with photograph
- Cover letter
- Contact details of three referees, including one of the most recent employer
The school is small, dynamic, environmentally conscious and located just outside of Rome, in the Castelli Romani countryside. Its grounds are surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. It provides an exceptional educational environment, small class sizes and offers a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
Please note : Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening and fully enhanced DBS checks.