Experienced Geography / History teacher required
Castelli International School is recruiting a qualified teacher or teachers to deliver exciting and challenging Geography and History programs in English in our middle school, starting in September 2018.
Our mission is to develop inquisitive, caring and ethically minded global citizens who will make a positive impact in our world, and our teachers play a fundamental role in this. We have a strong focus on student-focused learning, the environment and community at Castelli International.
You will work in an intimate and friendly student-focused faculty with a team of creative and dedicated colleagues on our campus which is situated between Marino and Grottaferrata in the countryside south-east of Rome.
Our small class sizes maximize your and our students potential to achieve good results.
We want to find the best possible fit for our school and the ideal candidate will:
- hold an internationally recognised teaching qualification;
hold a relevant degree
- have at least 3 years experience teaching children aged between 11 and 15;
- be experienced using learning technology e.g. interactive whiteboards and online classrooms
- be able to demonstrate the ability to maximizes student engagement;
- have a creative and dynamic approach to teaching;
have excellent classroom management skills;
- be comfortable working in a school where student-teacher relationships are both respectful and informal, and be skilled at achieving good student discipline;
- be a native English speaker or hold a Proficiency (C2 level) certificate for English issued within the past 2 years;
- be able to communicate in Italian so as to work in partnership with the Italian faculty to meet the needs of our bilingual syllabus;
- be willing to be involved in our school’s community activities including local, national and international trips;
To apply, please send a covering letter addressing the above requirements along with your CV to email@example.com.